EduNation works to ensure your privacy is protected when using our
services. We have a policy setting out how your personal data will be
processed and protected. Any changes made to this policy can be found by
visiting our website.
- EduNation uses the latest version of SSL to keep our customers information safe. SSL is a protocol that encrypts your information into codes so that your information is kept secure while being transmitted via the internet.
- We take responsibility for all the personal data – such as your name, address, email address, etc. – that you provide us with or that we obtain through purchases, when you order and/ or when you subscribe to our newsletter or create personal account at EduNation.
How do we use your personal data?
We use the information that we collect to fulfill our commitments to you and to provide you with the service that you expect. This includes sending you information about products and services and details of promotions and special offers from EduNation.
Who has access to the data?
We never pass on/ sell/ swap your data to/with third parties for marketing purposes outside EduNation. Data that is forwarded to third parties is used only to meet EduNation commitments to you.
- You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. For instructions on how to handle and delete cookies please look under “HELP” in your browser. You can choose to disable cookies, or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device.
- Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to use this website.
- The content of this website is copyright-protected and is the property of edunation.my